Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
XCESIV XCESIV is offline

Default Command Button

Im trying to put a command button on a spreadsheet i use for work.

I can make the button on the spreadsheet, but i am having troubles
assigning anything to it. It has been too long since i have done
anything like this

The button is in the Data file
This is a list of things i am hoping to have happen when the button is
pushed.
* Save As (Trans file)
* open (report file)
* Update the data in the report file which is being transfered from
Trans file.

Not to complicated i know, but for some reason i cant find how to
assign anything to the command button

Any Help would be very greatfull.

PS - If not to hard maybe some errorchecking could happen. Make sure
that the data balances before it saves the data to the transfer file.

I have error checking in the file already, but i was thinking that it
could let you know if u try and transfer the data when it does not
balance.

TY

--
XCESIV