Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default selecting a range

Something like this?

Public Sub SelectMyCells()
ActiveSheet.Range(Selection, "AW262").Select
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"SusanL" wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm very new to all this and hope someone can help. I have
very little experience. I looked on your forum and I believe I want to
do something similar to MichaelC but I could not fully get it. What I
need to do is run a macro that will select all the cells from the
current cell I'm in to cell AW262. For example, If I was on cell D6
when I run my macro all cells from ("D6:AW262") would be selected. If I
was on cell D150 when I run the macro it would select all cells from
("D150":AW262") ect. From whatever cell I am in I want it to select a
range from and including that cell to AW262.

Thank You for any help you can give

Suzy

--
SusanL