Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SusanL SusanL is offline

Default selecting a range

Hi everyone! I'm very new to all this and hope someone can help. I hav
very little experience. I looked on your forum and I believe I want t
do something similar to MichaelC but I could not fully get it. What
need to do is run a macro that will select all the cells from th
current cell I'm in to cell AW262. For example, If I was on cell D
when I run my macro all cells from ("D6:AW262") would be selected. If
was on cell D150 when I run the macro it would select all cells fro
("D150":AW262") ect. From whatever cell I am in I want it to select
range from and including that cell to AW262.

Thank You for any help you can give

Suz

--
Susan