Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "Excel CLOSE" ERROR

It would help if you post the code.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Intellihome" wrote in message

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing a very strange Excel behaviour.

I have an Excel workbook, which has several elements with events. Like
ComboBox_Change().

So, when I close just a workbook, none of the events handling
procedures are called and I do not have any problems.

When I want to close Excel, then for some reason it starts processing
those events, and because of the FOCUS problem for SHEETS.RANGE method
I get error: SHEETS method of _Global failed.

Is there any way for Excel not to start events' handling procedures at
closing?
Please help, I don't see where the problem!!!!

--
Intellihome
Intellihome's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=1479