Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jase[_2_] jase[_2_] is offline

Default Calling an embedded items event procedure from within a normal module

just to be pedantic Tom (as I'm sure it was just a little typo) but the
code that worked was:

Sheet4.TxtString_GotFocus

Thanks again
Jason

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
You need to declare it as public and then use

Sheet4!TxtString_GotFocus

to call it from the normal module.

Tom Ogilvy

"jase" wrote in message
oups.com...
Trying to call the event procedure "Private Sub TxtString_GotFocus()"
from with a normal module in the same workbook.

The event procedure is for a textbox that is embedded in Sheet4 so the
event procedure is within the class module connected to Sheet4

Must be quite easy, but keeps throwing an error for me

Help greatly appreciated
Jason