Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default Remove all manual page breaks

Now I have to ask myself why I didn't think of that? Thanks Dave. Otto
"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
I recorded a macro when I selected all the cells and then did

Insert|Reset All Page Breaks

I got this relevant code:

ActiveSheet.ResetAllPageBreaks

Otto Moehrbach wrote:

Excel 2002, WinXP
My code inserts manual page breaks here and there as needed prior to
printing. Bur prior to inserting these manual page breaks, I need for
the
code to remove all the manual page breaks inserted in the previous run of
the code. How do I code the removal of all the manual page breaks?
PS: I am doing this for each sheet I need to print so I need to remove
the
page breaks on only one sheet at a time as the code loops through the
sheets.
Thanks for your help. Otto

--

Dave Peterson