Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default display correct toolbar icon on starting excel application program

Henry..pls read the *last paragraph* in original post.

As stated I cannot replicate his problem in xl2003.
But he indicates he IS coding for older versions.

So it must be something else...
maybe incorrect referencing of Office Library?

--
keepITcool

Henry wrote :

KeepITcool,

Please reread the OPs post.
He is using XL2003 and he has the problem he describes.
No face until the mouse is over the icon/button.

Henry

"keepITcool" wrote in message
ft.com...

read again: 9744 does NOT exist in xl97/xl2K/xlXP.

it raises an error and (depending on errorhandlers) stops
on the line where you assign faceid 9744

in xl2003 your code runs fine and shows the intended icon
without fail... NO need to move a mouse.

--
keepITcool
www.XLsupport.com | keepITcool chello nl | amsterdam

ilyaskazi wrote :

if it is existing then why it is not showing the correct face-id

icon when excel program is loaded???

It changes to correct one, only if i move my mouse cursor over that
button...

is there any solution or alternate to this issue.