Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chirs Chirs is offline

Default How to make values of spreadsheet show in a modeless forms text bo

I have a Form that i display in Modeless state to allow the user make
selections and changes to spreadsheets without closing the form. I would
like to have the activecell value of the spreadsheet show up in a textbox on
the form. i have TWO questions: 1) I am using the personal.xls file for
all the forms and macros to make it available to all workbooks, will the
Workbook_SheetSelectionChange of personal.xls fire for the activeworkbook AND
2) Is there a way to indiacte that the modeless form is loaded and showing
to captuer the event only if it is showing at the time?