Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Toppers Toppers is offline

Default Break a long row of code

Hi,
Using underscore will work:

ThisRange.Copy _
ThatRange

Alternatively do:

Set ThisRange= ........ ' may still need to break with _

Set ThatRange= ......... ' may still need to break with _

ThisRange.Copy ThatRange

HTH

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Excel 2002, WinXP
I have a simple copy/paste line of code as this:
ThisRange.Copy ThatRange
This works fine. My problem is that "ThisRange" is actually a long string
to define the range. The same goes for "ThatRange". The result is that I
have a long line of code that stretches way off the screen. As I said, it
works fine, but it's hard to read.
I can usually break up a line of code with an underline character but I
have never been able to do that with a construct such as this.
Is there a way to put this construct on 2 lines? Thanks for your help Otto