Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ben ben is offline

Default Slooooow PageSetup

If these don't work you might need to clean all unnecessary .emf files from
your temp folder (this slows down print preview, print
settings,saving,loading, etc....)

--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.

"STEVE BELL" wrote:

One way is to use the Excel4 print macro (reearch this in Google).

Another is to trim the page setup code to include only the pertinent line.

Another is to start the code with:
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
and reset it to True at the end of the code.

--
steveB

Remove "AYN" from email to respond
"Dcolecpa" wrote in message
I am programatically setting my print range, footers, etc on a 19 sheet
Workbook. I takes ~ a minute per sheet for the macro to run. Is there a
way
to make this faster?? (I've got a new Dell running 2.8 mghz with 512 mg
or
Ram runnning office 2000 on Windows 2000 professional)