Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bengaluru bengaluru is offline

Default Drop Down Menu

Hi Guys,

I am a newbie and have indeed benefitted from this forum several times
in the past. I was stuck with one of my spreadsheets and this forum
came to mind.

I have a drop down menu with six numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. what I
am trying to do is that if I select 1, it should give me a list of
different numbers in the subsequent rows.....similaryly for the other
numbers. for Example if I choose 3 in my drop down menu (A 7), if
should automatically bring up the following numbers in A8 to A 13

15
25
30
47
52
61

Similarly the number should change when I choose 4 in the dop down menu
and likewise.

Hope I have made myself clear. How do I do that ????

--
bengaluru
bengaluru's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24188