Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Amir Amir is offline

Default Direction problem in inserting strings using right to left language

Hi!

I'm trying to use InsertAfter to add string in a right to left language, and
right after it space and number.

The problem is that logically, Word adds the characters in the correct way
(Right to Left Text - Space - Number),
But in my view it looks like: (Right to Left Text - Number - Space).

I'm using something like:
Selection.InsertAfter "From: " ' "From" is replaced by a word in right to
left language)
Selection.InsertAfter " " & strMyString 'strMyString contains a string which
is actually a number, e.g. "1234"

problem is solved if I type the space manually, but I don't know how to
force VBA to write a "Right To Left" direction when it inserts the space
between the strings.

How can I force VBA to insert the space string in a Right to Left direction,
so that it will 'look' like it's between the two other strings and not just
logically "be" there?

Regards,
Amir.