Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Damien McBain[_2_] Damien McBain[_2_] is offline

Default Control Display Area

"PraxisPete" wrote in message
Hi Everybody

I am using Excel 2002 and running a macro which draws shapes on a separate
worksheet within the same workbook. The Top left hand corner of my shape
is
3000 points in from the left hand edge and 3000 points down from the top
edge
of the drawing sheet. I need my macro to display the drawing sheet with
the
top left corner of my shape in the top left corner of the window. Has
anyone
got any ideas?

You could set the worksheet.activate event to:

sub worksheet_activate()
range("the range encompassing the cells under the drawing")
activewindow.zoom = true
end sub