Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Bruce[_2_] Robert Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default ADODB is unable to copy more than 255 chars in excel cell

Roedd <<Jamie Collins wedi ysgrifennu:

UPDATE [Excel
8.0;HDR=NO;IMEX=1;Database=C:\Test69.xls;].[TestMemo$A3:A3] SET F1 =
'i could dance when i was young and i was pretty good id do all the
tricks and such but back then everybody could i should have seen how
this would be but nothings true till ive seen it on tv yet there you
were in your high heels and curls coming in as big as life from your
side of my world lets pretend weve never loved lets pretend our hands
are clean free of all the spit and shine and the smell of gasoline
cause here come the planes and the tambourines the funeral march and
the beauty queens the circus freaks selling lemonade from the back of
an open air motorcade here come the heart machines and the baby shoes
the ship to shore relay of the sporting news that mail order brides
fake bleeps and pearls all making way from your side of my world';

Just out of interest, this looks like an extract from a spam email designed
to confuse scanners. Are you designing a spamming application using Excel?

As I said, just out of interest.

--
Rob

http://www.asta51.dsl.pipex.com/webcam/

This message is copyright Robert Bruce and intended
for distribution only via NNTP.
Dissemination via third party Web forums with the
exception of Google Groups and Microsoft Communities
is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.