Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
InfinityDesigns InfinityDesigns is offline

Default can I add to a formula in a macro?

I am using a defined name in one cell for a retail price of a product. I use
the same defined name for the wholesale cost of the same product but put a
"C" at the end of the name. Example HollywoodHills would be retail,
HollywoodHillsC would be wholesale. Is there any way of pulling that defined
name for the retail price from one cell on the worksheet and adding the "C"
to the formula to place in another cell on the worksheet? I have tryed to
copy the cell and PasteSpecial formula to the destination cell, but I do not
know if I can add the "C" in the destination cell.

Any help out there would be greatly appreciated