Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Simulate Click Event

It is unclear what you have working and what you want to work, but I think
John Walkenbach's sample of how to handle the click event for multiple
commandbuttons is easily adaptable to your situation and using that would
give you a reference to the label that triggered the event.

Handle Multiple UserForm Buttons With One Subroutine

Tom Ogilvy

"ben" (remove this if mailing direct) wrote in message
Tom,

I need to simulate a click event because, when a user actually clicks
this object it runs code. I want that code to run. And I can not just call
the routine, because it is in a Class Module (there are 108 objects in a
collection that run this code.) They are all in one collection, and in

order
for the code to work, i need the name of the label that called the code,

and
the click event passes that name into the code as it runs.
--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

an MSForms.Label embedded on a worksheet has a click event. It is

unclear
to me what your question is or why you would need to simulate a click

event.

Tom Ogilvy

"ben" (remove this if mailing direct) wrote in

message
Is there any way to simulate a click event of a Msforms.Label.

This is a label embedded into the worksheet as a shape. When the user

clicks
the label, it calls a Class Procedure (there are 108 labels all doing

the
same thing.) What I want to do is click one or more labels at a time
programmatically (can't just call the procedure because one i'm

calling
from
a seperate vba project and that causes headaches, and two i need the

name
of
the label that i'm clicking and the class procedure passes that

argument
on
the Click Event.

So can I simulate a click even on an Embedded Msforms.Label?
--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.