Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] doodles82a@yahoo.com is offline

Default Minimize Form

I've programmed a Form in Excel 1997. When the form is activated for
data entry, it takes up the entire screen with the excel workbook
behind the scenes. Someone asked me if there was a way they could
"minimize" the Form so they can work on other applications, multi-task.
To work on other applications, they currently have to exit the Form by
clicking on the red X in the upper right hand corner of the Form. This
shuts down the form completely.

Is there a way I can program the Form to be minimized, just like I
might minimize Microsoft Word so I can work on something else? I don't
want to have to shut down the form to work with other software.
Ideally, I'd like to be able to easily toggle from my Form to any other
open application. I'd also like to toggle from an open application,
like Word, to my Form.

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Michael