Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
William Benson William Benson is offline

Default Send To Mail Recipient

I did find I can just click the same menu sequence and it vanishes, thank
goodness.

"William Benson" wrote in message
I am sorry, but I cannot figure out which button you are referring to. I
get to this point by accident sometimes when clicking menu command ... then
the only new toolbar is the one with a button on the left that says "Send
this Sheet" ... which I am sure is not what you meant. Please tell me which
toolbar, and which button? Sorry to be a little slow!.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
Hi William

Click again on the button in the menubar

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"William Benson" wrote in message
FABULOUS!!!

"ActiveWorkbook.EnvelopeVisible" ... what a great property.

Ron, do you know how to shut it off MANUALLY? Like when you select the
menu choice by mistake, and wish you hadn't and don't want to send it
anywhere, just turn it off?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
Hi William

Chart as a picture
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/chart.htm

If you want it only in the body see the KB on the body pages

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"William Benson" wrote in message
Nothing I tried on Ron's pages duplicated Excel's ability to embed the
sheet as a picture and not as an attachment. I am speaking in
particular regarding a chart.

When I have a chart (or a spreadsheet with a chart) and click File
Send To Mail recipient, the e-mail arrives looking like a nice
picture, no attachment.

I cannot duplicate this with any of Ron's items. Am I missing one of
them?

It's too bad, it is a nice feature.

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi William,

Mail one worksheet in the body

The link to this example is:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail2.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi William,

Yep, seen them, and but Ron's example is not at all like sending a
sheet in Excel, it is making a one-sheet file attachment.

Any others??

Using the link which I suggested, look at Ron's 'Outlook object
model (body)' examples, e.g: