Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default macro for self destruct

For the same reason that I won't help with writing viruses I won't help with
this. As a guess you will not get a lot of help on this site with your
request. Around here there is a general policy of only using our powers for
good instead of evil.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"jwduthler" wrote:

I want a worksheet protected for my use only. if i leave this job i would
like a macro that will ask for passwords on a 10 day increment. If password
is not supplied the spreadsheet will erase.

Sounds malicious.... can u help?