Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arvi Laanemets Arvi Laanemets is offline

Default Excel2000 VBA: First workday of month

Thanks!

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
dte = DateSerial(Year(Date),Month(Date)-1,0)
v = Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.xla!Workdate" dte,1,Range("HolyDays")

if ATPVBAEN is loaded in tools addins. (analysis toolpak for VBA)

It must be! I think I'll include a check routine for this into procedure.
And here my second question. I can check for Analysis Toolpack being
installed through
Application.AddIns(i).Name = "ANALYS32.XLL" And
Application.AddIns(i).Installed = True

where all AddInns are checked until Analysis Toolpack is found (or not
found). I didn't find any way to check for Analysis Toolpack directly.
Exists there such a way at all?

Arvi Laanemets