Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Email Macro Late Binding

Hi Jan

I can't repro this on my machine

If you delete the print line do you have the same problem then.?

Maybe you can use CDO
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jan Holmstrom" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron
Thanks, appriciate that you'll look into it.
Kind regards
Jan

"Ron de Bruin" skrev:

Hi Jan

I will test it this evening for you but I can't remember seeing this problem

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jan Holmstrom" wrote in message
When using the "late binding" method (Ron de Bruin), the Outlook warning is
not shown on top of the screen. But it is hidden behind the Active Sheet.
This block for the program and I have to use CTRL+ALT+DEL to stop and shut
down the excelfile.

It works when I use ".Display" instead of ".Send". But I would like the
macro to run the whole sequense with no manuel interferrence.

I do not have the problem when I use the "Early Binding" method. But I need
to use Late Binding as I do not know the excelversion, the receivers of my
program have.

This is the contens of the macro:

Sub saveprintsend()

' saveprintsend Macro

' Macro recorded 02-06-2005 by Holmstrom

ActiveWorkbook.Save
ActiveWorkbook.Printout
Dim OutApp As Object
Dim OutMail As Object
Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0)
With OutMail
.To = "
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.Subject = "ENERGY USE REPORT"
.Body = "ATTACHED FIND REPORT FROM DOWNMENTIONED"
.Attachments.Add ActiveWorkbook.FullName
.Send
End With
Set OutMail = Nothing
Set OutApp = Nothing
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Application.Quit
End Sub

If you can help me on this - I will be extremely joyfull.

Thanks in advance and best wishes