Guy H via OfficeKB.com

Default chart display order

I use a spreadsheet that shows the 'percentage of completion' for about 50
items, each on a different row, with 5 columns of data (other 4 colums being
other related info). I want to put a bar chart next to it to the 5th column
(the percentage column) which show a graphical illustration of that
percentage. When I insert the chart I get everything I want except it always
shows the date 'in reverse' from top to bottom, eg: the 100% data at the top
of the spread sheet is shown down on the bottom of the graph adjacent to the
0% data. I have tried everything. Reversing the plotting order only moves
it from left to right justified. I need it flipped top to bottom. It
doesn't matter in what order the date is acquired for the chart. Help?