Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
William Benson William Benson is offline

Default Send To Mail Recipient

Nothing I tried on Ron's pages duplicated Excel's ability to embed the sheet
as a picture and not as an attachment. I am speaking in particular regarding
a chart.

When I have a chart (or a spreadsheet with a chart) and click File Send To
Mail recipient, the e-mail arrives looking like a nice picture, no
attachment.

I cannot duplicate this with any of Ron's items. Am I missing one of them?

It's too bad, it is a nice feature.

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi William,

Mail one worksheet in the body

The link to this example is:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail2.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi William,

Yep, seen them, and but Ron's example is not at all like sending a sheet
in Excel, it is making a one-sheet file attachment.

Any others??

Using the link which I suggested, look at Ron's 'Outlook object model
(body)' examples, e.g: