Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Graeme Graeme is offline

Default Forward planning (networkdays without last 2 parameters)

I am building a forward schedule from (time) values generated by the spread
sheet
I have a calendar control on the page, and I click on to my anticipated
starting date
This value is loaded into a cell
Next cell down references this (calender1.value) and adds the day/s
(generated by the spreadsheet)
i.e Thursday 26 may 2005 add 4.5 days
But I dont want to include the week-end as working days
How do I calculate the next cell to show Wednesday 1 June 2005? jumping
over the week-end
I do not have a end date as this function Starts on a date and ends when all
the values are used

--
Graeme