Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] darkslide01@yahoo.com is offline

Default Help with Macro or VBA script - Insert current Time/Date for diffe

K Dales,

This is pretty much what I was looking for !! thank you!

One thing I did notice is that the timestamp is only placed in when the
cell is active and not in edit mode.

I was wondering if there is a code option to were the user could be
editing the cell and then be able to click this timestamp button to
give the date. I'm trying to educate them in the Ctrl+; and the
Ctrl+shift+; but untill they fully understand I would like for this
button to the so called panic button

let me know if I need to elborate more on that idea (5:24am right now
and not thinking straight lol)