DerbyJim1978

Hi there,

Take a COPY of the WORKBOOK and write 1.015 in any blank cell.

Copy the cell with '1.015' in it.
Highlight the payroll numbers (the whole column, but not the title cell if
you have one)
Paste Special (Edit, Paste Special) and select 'Values' and 'Multiply'.

All your Payroll numbers should now be their Original Value * 1.015.

Regards

Jim

"cowboyeti" wrote:

I have a large worksheet that needs to be changed. I have payroll numbers
from last year that need to be changed. Last years payroll numbers need to
be multiplied by a 1.015 and replace last years #'s. How do I muliply the
whole column by 1.015 and have this show as the new numbers?