Sprad-Dog

Default Excel Programming

I need help with a function... I'm trying to enter several data
entries(integers) from a 'User Form' into a range of cells. The entries need
to go from (B44:j79) one at a time - clearing the entry from the 'User Form'
[textbox] after each entry. I can get the data in the first cell (B44), but
it will not advance to the next cell down - or clear the entry after I hit
the <enter key. Here is what I have already:

Private Sub TextBoxEnterData_Change()

Worksheets(2).Select

For Each Cell In Worksheets("Data Sheet").Range("b44:j79")
Range("B44").Value = TextBoxEnterData.Value

If Cell.Value < 0# Then
Cell.Value = Null
End If

Next Cell