MINAL ZUNKE

thnx max for your efforts
cheers

"MINAL ZUNKE" wrote:

Hi
Experts
I am working on excel sheet to make a daily production report. In my
worksheet, there are 300 rows selected for a week and column from A to W. Column F is named as "STATUS".

When a particular job finishes, person on the section puts C (C means
Completed) in the column F. What I am after is as soon as column F (Status)
goes C, then information for that job from column A to column W should get
copied automatically to another worksheet 3.

consider in one day 10 jobs gets completed onto a section then 10 jobs
infomation from column A to column W should get copied automatically onto
worksheet 3 as soon as status (column F) gets updated to "C".

Any workable suggestion will be greatly accepted.
Thanking in anticipation!!!