K B via OfficeKB.com

Thank you Damon,

I have tried copying the data as a picture. The site you referenced below
explains that copied images larger than the printable area will be truncated
(this is what is happening) however, I know in previous versions of Excel
this was not happening (I was copying large amounts of data and pasting it in
Adobe Illustrator for presentation purposes). This is still a bit of a
mystery. It sounds like this is an issue with 97 and newer versions. Let me
know if you have any further thoughts. Thanks again for you help!

-KB

Damon Longworth wrote:
Try copying the data as a picture. Hold the shift key down, then when you
access the Edit menu Copy Picture will be available.

Have a look here for some hints with PPT

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html

Here is a question for a true Excel master.

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
Is
this a glitch in the software or is there a setting I can change? Help!

--
KB