Morphyus C via OfficeKB.com

Thank you L. Clark...actually I should have explain it more. After these two
list I have the third list with just the Acct # but it should populate the $
amt across it as I have mentioned in my posting.

Lewis Clark wrote:
One way:

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(D9,A1:B6,2,FALSE)), VLOOKUP(D9,
C1:D6,2,FALSE),VLOOKUP(D9, A1:B6,2,FALSE))

This assumes the first list is in the range a1:b6, and the second list is in
the range c1:d6, and the account number you are looking up is in cell d9.

Hi guys, I 'm having a bit difficulty finding out the right solution of my
poblem.

[quoted text clipped - 24 lines]
Thanks
Morphyus