Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Amedee Van Gasse[_3_] Amedee Van Gasse[_3_] is offline

Default colour palette

Bob Phillips shared this with us in microsoft.public.excel.programming:

Bob,

I would like to excuse myself for two things.

1. I got a bit carried away in my "stream of consciousness". Only the
conclusion was enough. Agreed. There was perhaps more than one hour
between the first part of my post and the last. This is not an exuse,
it's only an explanation.

2. I didn't fully realise that some words evoke such an emotional
reaction for native speakers such as yourself. Some words in a foreign
language one picks up and uses at random without really knowing what
they mean. I have just looked them up in a dictionary, and now I am
ashamed of myself. Sorry. Mea culpa.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.4.1