Festus Bola Ademorijimi

Default Getting External Data with Saved Query

Folks,
I am using an excel 2000, and I set up the Microsoft's saved web query
"Microsoft Investor Stock Quotes.iqy" which ran smoothly, and I was able to
refresh the data on my worksheet until some months ago when it stopped
working. I have tried setting up a new one that still would not work.
Any idea how to get this working again? I have tried rebooting my machine,
still no luck.
Here is the message which I am getting each time I tried to refresh the
query: Unable to open
http://investor.msn.com/external/exc...asp?symbol=LU+ Cannot download
the information you requested"
Note-LU is the symbol of the stock which I set up