Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin G[_3_] Kevin G[_3_] is offline

Default Adding Cells from Multiple Sheets

I know the subject line seems like an easy thing so please read this all
before you asnwer. I have a spreadsheet with 60 tabs. On each tab in cell
F36 I have a countif statement that looks like: =countif(D6:D38,"C"). What
I'd like to do is add up the countif statements from all 60 tabs to summarize
that number on another sheet. I started writing something that looks like:
='ALBQ.QWT.1'!F36 + 'ALBQ.QWT.2'!F36 + so on and so forth, but I have 13
spreadsheets with 60 tabs each. As you can see it's kind of a large task to
do manually.

My question is; can I do something programatically to add all of these cells
up without having to write the huge addition statement?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks,

KG