Ringo

Default locking a formula to cells

I have a worksheet that is set up with months in the columns and different
projects in rows. The appropiate labor hours for each month of each project
are shown in the cells across each project's row. I also have cells that
average 12 cells for each year for each project to get the average labor for
each year for each project.

Reality being what it is, the projects get rescheduled - while work content
stays the same. I want to be able to pick up all the cells in the row for
each project that gets rescheduled and move them in unison to the right to
their new forecasts positions while leaving the formulas that do the
averaging for each year in the same 12 cells that correspond to a specific
calendar year - move the numbers, but leave the formulas. Help?