Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Neal Zimm Neal Zimm is offline

Default determining fractional seconds from serial time

Hi Bob -
I tried this and got the seconds just fine, but the tenths of seconds
always show as zero. Is there a ways to show tenths of secons?
thanks.
Neal Z.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

format( t, "hh:mm:ss.000")

--

HTH

RP

"David Gerstman" wrote in message
How do I get fractions of a second from the serial time?
If I do
format( t, "hh:mm:ss.sss")

where t is the time I'm looking at, all the fractional part does is repeat
the number of seconds as a repeating fraction.

I tried dividing by 3600, 12, 12 in order but that gives me the wrong
answer...

David Gerstman