Allan

Many Thanks for your help.

Allan

"Paul B" wrote:

Allen, your welcome, as far as rating a post no way that I know of to do it
in a newsgroup like this, other than posting and letting us know that a
solution works for you

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Allan" wrote in message
Hi Paul
Where do I 'rate a post'

Allan

"Paul B" wrote:

Allen, not sure without seeing all the code but you could try to make
nNumber = 0 and see if that will work, something like this, just put in

a 0
and a ' after it to comment out the rest.
nNumber = 0 'GetSetting(sAPPLICATION, sSECTION, sKEY, nDEFAULT)
run the code and see if that sets it back to 0, if so change it back

like it
was and save the file
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Allan" wrote in message
Hi Paul
The trouble is I do not know where it is being saved.
This is the macro can you tell me where I find the place to reset the
number;
With .Range("I6")
If IsEmpty(.Value) Then
nNumber = GetSetting(sAPPLICATION, sSECTION, sKEY,
nDEFAULT)
.NumberFormat = "@"
.Value = Format(nNumber, "0000")
SaveSetting sAPPLICATION, sSECTION, sKEY, nNumber +

1&
Cheers. Allan
"Paul B" wrote:

Allan, where every you are storing the number in the macro just

change it
back to to 0 there

--
Paul B
Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from

it
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Allan" wrote in message
I have just setup an 'order' template in excel and inserted a macro
that
increments the number when opened.
I have tested the workbook and I now wish to reset thenumbering

system
back
to 0 (zero).
Can anyone advise me how I proceed.