tapndog

When I sort it I would like it to sort it by the street name and lowest
street number for that street, this way it will be grouped by street names in
alphabetical sequence with the lowest street number first.

"PATRICK AND CHERY LANANE" wrote:

Couldn't you just go to Data, and to an auto A-Z filter but tell it to look
in the column that your Street addresses are in? And have it sort by
ascending or decinding, provided you have your street addresses entered
constantly?

"tapndog" wrote in message
I have clients listed in alphabetical order, name in column A, type in B,
street address in column C, ect. I want to sort my list by addresses,
preferably the street number and name as follows... Wilson 138 Arnold

Dr.
KIng 140 Arnold Dr.
Davis 189 Arnold Dr.
Lang 103 Bell Creek