Anne Troy

Fresh out of spare buckets, Ken. ROFL!!
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Ken McLennan" wrote in message
.. .
G'day there Anne,

Ken, why are you using that method to protect the cells? I think that's

the

Why? How the heck should *I* know?!! I'm only writing the code
<grin.

problem. Just use regular cell locking, and use code to

protect/unprotect
the sheet itself. I think that'll resolve your issue.

Yes, you're quite right. That's exactly what I needed to do. I'd
tried thinking too hard about it and made the whole issue far more
complex than it needed to be. It doesn't matter if my clients can select
the cells, because if they're locked the contents are still safe. It was
so obvious when you pointed it out.

I shall have a look at that one.

If you often need to work on the workbook, you can protect/unprotect all
sheets at once using a macro like this one:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=142

...and that one also.

Thanks very much for your assistance, Anne. I really do appreciate
it. Perhaps if you have a spare bucket of Clear Thinking you might like
to package it up and send it to me. Don't forget the stamps =)

Thanks once again,
See ya
--
Ken McLennan