Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joel Mills Joel Mills is offline

Default Checkbox to hide/unhide named range

Tom,

It's not from the control toolbox toolbar. I have it in the VBA Project
form. I'm not sure which is the best approach. My Program makes heavy use
of forms from the VBA Project. For consistency I'd like to stay with this
approach.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Assuming a checkbox from the control toolbox toolbar:
Perhaps:

Private Sub Checkbox1_Change()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("Targetearly") _
.EntireRow.Hidden = Checkbox1.Value

Tom Ogilvy

"Joel Mills" wrote in message
I have a chart embedded on a sheet and have named ranges that are plotted

on
the chart. I would like for the user to be able to use a UserForm to

select
the data series on the chart. I recorded this macro to try and learn the
code necessary. I have assigned it to a checkbox control, but don't know
how to hide or unhide the data when the box is checked/unchecked. Below

is
the code. I would like the Row selection based on the "Name" to either
be
hidden or visible. I will assign each checkbox to the series of data
that
will be include on the chart.

Joel

Sub RemoveEarly()
'
Application.Goto Reference:="TARGETEARLY"
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
End Sub