Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Checkbox to hide/unhide named range

Assuming a checkbox from the control toolbox toolbar:
Perhaps:

Private Sub Checkbox1_Change()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("Targetearly") _
.EntireRow.Hidden = Checkbox1.Value

Tom Ogilvy

"Joel Mills" wrote in message
I have a chart embedded on a sheet and have named ranges that are plotted

on
the chart. I would like for the user to be able to use a UserForm to

select
the data series on the chart. I recorded this macro to try and learn the
code necessary. I have assigned it to a checkbox control, but don't know
how to hide or unhide the data when the box is checked/unchecked. Below

is
the code. I would like the Row selection based on the "Name" to either be
hidden or visible. I will assign each checkbox to the series of data that
will be include on the chart.

Joel

Sub RemoveEarly()
'
Application.Goto Reference:="TARGETEARLY"
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
End Sub