Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Italian Pete Italian Pete is offline

Default creating folders on hard drive from name field

Hi,
I have an excel spreadsheet containing information about people. The
first two columns are name and surname. In addition, for each person, there
is a separate photo (not attached to the spreadsheet). I need to create a
folder for each of the people on the spreadsheet such that I can put their
photo into it. I would like each of the folders to be named name.surname
taken from the spreadsheet. I'm a bit of a newbee to VBA in Excel. How would
I go about doing this?

many thanks,

Pete