Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jose luis jose luis is offline

Default How to put a button made through Control Toolbox

Dominic

After been confused, i read your reply again, and found i was searching
in the VBA environment, when I should be looking in the Excel Menus!!!

The light has come!! THANKS AGAIN

Regards

Joe Louis

jose luis Wrote:
Thanks a lot Dominic for your prompt reponse,

I have few questions because i'm still confused, Hope you can keep
helping me.

Let me try to tell you what i done so far:

1. First, Opened a new worksheet
2. Went to Visual Basic
3. Found the Design Mode button ( the one with a square ruler)
4. Here , I 'm stuck because i couldn't find a button to draw.
I needed to open a User_form in order to have access to the Tools wich
contains the Controls (LABELS, TextBox, CommandButton, ComboBox, etc.)
So the button will be inside of a User_form.

Surely i misunderstood something and get lost in the your explanation.
Could you give a hand to finally learn the way to produce buttons via
VBA editor and be able to use their properties in a better way that in
Excel Forms Toolbars

Thank you again

Regards

Joe