bj

What I do in this situaation is to set the size of the the symbols
differently. Make the one which plots first be twice the size of the one
which plots second.

"Gary Rowe" wrote:

You can also look at your plot order for each series.

"Alex" wrote:

On my chart if two series have the exact number to plot, one of the markers
is sometimes hidden. I set the line and markers to automatic, hoping that
the lighter colored markers would automatically plot on top of the darker
ones, but that is not always the case. I currently don't have Interpolated
checked, maybe that would help. But, any ideas on how to make sure all my
markers show on my chart? Thanks.