Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default comboboxes

I can send you the page and a download if you give me your email addy

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"lgbjr" wrote in message
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the link. And I'm sure the site probably has exactly what I

need.
Unfortunately, I'm cyrrently living in China, and apparently the DNS

server
that China Telecom uses can not find the site. I've had this issue before
with sites that I thought would be in all DNS servers. I also can't get to
Geocities for the UDQServices download.

Anyway, if you know of some other helpful links, please let me know.

regards,
Lee

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Take a look at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"lgbjr" wrote in message
Hi All,

I have a workbook with 2 sheets. On sheet 1 I have two lists:

List1:
Column A Column B
ProjectID ProjectName

List2:
Column D Column E Column F
ProjectID SubProjectID SubProjectName

On sheet 2, I have 2 combo boxes. what I want to do is fill the first
combobox with the contents of list 1. the second combobox will be

filled
based on the selection in the first combobox (ProjectID).

Can someone provide me with a few hints or code snippets? I think I'm
looking for code to go into the combobox1 change event.

TIA
Lee