Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Bednarek[_8_] Michael Bednarek[_8_] is offline

Default Batch file to start multiple excel files with auto_open() macro. Delay code needed

On 23 May 2005 17:38:48 -0700, wrote in
microsoft.public.excel.programming and elsewhe

Hello,

I have multiple excel files I wish to open in sequence. They all have
auto_open() macros so they update, save and close. My problem is that
when I put them in a batch file, all my excel files open at the same
time.

Any idea?

[snip]

Try this:
START "" /WAIT book1.xls
START "" /WAIT book2.xls
etc.

See: START /? or, under NT5.1, paste this into your Start/Run... box:
ms-its:%windir%\Help\ntcmds.chm::/start.htm

--
Michael Bednarek
http://mbednarek.com/ "POST NO BILLS"