Tally38 Tally38 is offline
Junior Member

I am really a beginner, so I have no idea what the article is telling me. I can attach the workbook if you think you can help me fix it.

Tally38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Peterson[_2_] View Post
Ron de Bruin has lots of code for splitting this kind of stuff on his site:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

I'd try this first:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

On 01/15/2012 17:23, Tally38 wrote:
Hello,
I have a master pipeline and in the Status column there will be terms
such as "closed", "approved", "pending", etc. I also have additional
worksheets in the same workbook titled "closed", "approved", "pending",
etc. I want to be able to look at the master pipeline and see everything
that was input and have the "closed" rows copied to the "closed"
worksheet, the "approved" copied to the "approved" worksheet, etc. How
can I do that?

--
Dave Peterson