Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Trim Data in a Query

Hi,
I am not sure about whn you get it via the query, but you should not have to
edit the field, column. I believe you can selct the whole column it ends up
in and change the format. Right click on the column header and choose
Format/Date and pick the format you wish. I hope this helps. You might pose
this question in the Access forum? There might even be one for SQL?

Thanks,

"Jonathan" wrote:

I am querying an Access database form excel, however one of the fields in the
db contains both date and time elments - I want to know if there is a way to
trim out the time portion of the field in query so that I only have to
referesh rather than edit all the time.

Tia

Jonathan