Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Dev[_2_] Mark Dev[_2_] is offline

Default VBA codes for macro to continue

Brian,

I agree with Vasant. We need a little more information about why you're
trying to delay the execution of the macro.

Are you saying that you want to click a button that will halt the macro, and
then click it again when you want to resume?
I don't know about clicking a button, but you can just press CTRL-BREAK,
which will halt the code in it's tracks, then press F5 to resume when you're
ready. This will also allow you to look at the results on the worksheet so
far.

Mark

"Brian" wrote in message
Am not a programmer. I would like to create a button so that the running
macro will continue after a pause. Can someone help me with just that few
lines of codes.

TIA
Brian