Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DLS[_3_] DLS[_3_] is offline

Default Lookup function

Here's my problem. I have an excel workbook with 2 worksheets in it. The
first has a list of numbers in column A. The 2nd worksheet has another
list of numbers in column B of that worksheet and I need to make a
formula that for each number in worksheet 1, it will search the numbers
in worksheet 2 and tell me where the second occurance of the number
appears. The situation is that I know that the number is in worksheet 2
at least one time, but I need to find the second occurance of the number
if it exists. Can anyone help?? Thanks

DLS

Example: Worksheet 1 Worksheet 2
1 1
2 3
3 8
4 1
5 5
I need to know the position and existance of the second number 1.