Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
al al is offline

Default Add Procedure To Module Via VBA

Bob:

Thanks for responding.

The procedure itself runs fine if there ISNT another procedure in the module
I want to copy this procedure to.

The problem is that there is already another procedure within the module
that I need this procedure in. It attempts to overwrite that procedure.
Consequently Errors are caused and Excel eventually shuts down Completely.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Al,

Have you tried this. It does exactly what you want?

--

HTH

RP

"Al" wrote in message
I'd like to add a Procedure to a Worksheet Module via VBA.
The problem is that the module already contains a procedure,
so I need to learn how to add the procedure UNDER the existing procedure.
Attached is the procedure I'd like to add. Thanks in advance.

Sub addselectionchange()
Dim StartLine As Long
Dim VBCodeMod As CodeModule
Dim DEPT3 As String
Dim LINENUM As Integer

Set VBCodeMod =
ThisWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents(Worksheets("Al l").CodeName).CodeModule

With VBCodeMod

StartLine = .CreateEventProc("SelectionChange", "Worksheet") + 1

.InsertLines StartLine, _
"lastAddress = Target.Address"

End With

End Sub